Winnipeg Residential Roofing
Denali Exteriors is your preferred Winnipeg residential roofing company, with guaranteed workmanship in the form of a 10-year workmanship warranty, and above-industry average materials warranty.
To keep it simple for you, the homeowner, we use two tiers of shingles from the reputed CertainTeed roofing products. However, we can also customize your roofing material to whatever you want, such as metal roofing panels, cedar shakes, fiberglass laminate shingles, or synthetic slate or cedar.
The first tier is for homeowners who may want a more economical choice for roofing materials. The second tier is our premium product. We enjoy the earned status of Master Shingle Applicator.
Our team of Winnipeg roofers will cater to your needs and wants, while advising you on every question or concern you have about your roof. Being a local, Winnipeg-owned, small business, our reputation is our livelihood. We will always renovate your roof to complete satisfaction.
We know that getting a new roof can be a stressful process. There’s the search for a reputable Winnipeg roofing contractor, the due diligence in deciding which roofing company to go with, and the actual job itself.
To help you out, here are a few articles that should make your journey a little less stressful:
For us here at Denali Exteriors, safety is number one. We want our employees and your family to be as safe as possible while we renovate your roof. We are certified with Safety Services Manitoba Fall Protection.
What can you expect when you contact Denali Exteriors?
We have a fine-tuned process to make sure that the process is as simple, transparent and efficient as possible.
- The process gets put into motion when you fill out our contact form for your free quote.
- We’ll send our estimator to go to your house for a thorough and detailed review of what you want done.
- After that, we’ll send you a detailed quote with everything you need to know about the estimate.
- Once you review the estimate, we’ll come back to answer any additional questions and sign the contract.
- When the work is completed on time and to your total satisfaction, we’ll have our inspector come out to review the work and make sure that the work site is left clean and in good shape.
- All said and done, you will receive our invoice and possibly a survey as well.
Why choose Denali Exteriors as your Winnipeg Roofer?
We know that a lot of Winnipeg roofing companies say almost the same thing. But one of the biggest differences with the bigger corporate roofing companies, and Denali Exteriors is that it’s our family business. As a local, small business, we continue to be in business because of our concrete reputation of satisfactory work.
Our workers take pride in every roof they completed. To keep up our solid reputation, we hold ourselves to the highest of standards. We consistently go the extra mile to make sure that all the factors that affect the longevity of your roof and the value of your home are adequately met.
We make sure to assess the following factors:
- Air leakage
- Ice damming
Benefits of hiring Denali Exteriors as your Winnipeg Roofers:
- Excellent workmanship and shingle (and materials) warranty
- WBC coverage for all workers
- Professional and respectful workers
- Abide by all laws and industry regulations
- Complete liability insurance
- Transparent and easy to understand contract
As a local, Winnipeg family-owned roofing company, our workers are invested in making sure you home gets the best quality workmanship. Why is this important? Unlike other roofing companies that hire the cheapest labour due to larger overhead costs, you’ll know that each of our team members takes pride and initiative in guaranteeing the work is done right.
Since most roofers in Winnipeg use the same suppliers and materials, this is where Denali Exteriors is able to differentiate and make a difference, since we’re not hiring casual labour that is here today and gone tomorrow. Because we so invested in the outcome of your roof, our employees take that much more care in everything they do.