Winnipeg Roofing Services
Looking for roofing services in Winnipeg?
Is your roof in need of repair? Are your shingles starting to curl? Is your roof leaking?
Finding the right Winnipeg roofing company can be a difficult task.
There are a multitude of Winnipeg roofers, so how do you know which one to choose?
Here at Denali Exteriors, we’ve served a large number of Winnipeg homes, so we know what you’re looking for in a Winnipeg roofing company.
Things to consider when selecting a roofing contractor:
- The company’s reputation
- The company’s insurance policy
- Are the estimates free
- What comes included and what is not included
- Do they assess the following:
- Air leakage
- Ice damning
- How does the company live up to its estimate scheduling (do they come when they say they do, etc.)
- Does the company offer all of the services you need
- Ask for references
- Does the company offer residential roofing, commercial or both
What kind of roof do you want?
Here is a list of options:
- Metal roofing
- Asphalt shingles
- Rubber shingles
- Cedar roofs
- Fiberglass/laminate shingles
Other things to consider when selecting a Winnipeg roofer
When you start getting quotes in for your roof, check to see if they all offer the same “extras”. Do a comparison of cost and what you get for that, but don’t forget to include the type/brand of shingles and warranty.
Here is a list of a few things you might want to have your Winnipeg roofer check while they’re up on your roof:
- Air leakage
- Ice damming
The typical process of what happens after you decide to get a new roof:
Once you make that all important decision to get a new roof for your home, the process is fairly standard of what happens next.
- You’ll probably reach out to friends or local Facebook groups for suggestions, and do a bit of research yourself online
- The companies you contact will probably send someone out in the following week to assess your roof and then send you a quote
- Comparing the quotes, you then make a decision of which Winnipeg roofing company will make you a new roof
- There’ll probably be another consultation to get more details and to confirm what has to be done
- The Winnipeg roofing company will send out a crew to complete the project at your house
- There will be an inspection by both you and the company
- You pay the bill and gaze in delight at your new roof